The Premier U.S. Based Accounting and Financial Outsourcing Firm™
Copyright © 2009 Rose Financial Services
THE PREMIER U.S. BASED FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING OUTSOURCING FIRM™
A RFS Assistant Controller is a proactive, disciplined and aspiring leader with 4-5 years of experience with a CPA firm or 5-10 years of accounting experience. Candidates will demonstrate strong leadership, communication, management, negotiation and technical competencies. Candidates also have a solid knowledge of GAAP, can manage multiple assignments under pressure and have or are currently seeking a CPA license.
RFS Assistant Controller candidates have experience in the following areas:
- Overseeing A/P, A/R, payroll, FA and general ledger functions
- Supervising and mentoring multiple staff
- Analyzing billing, expenses and job costing
- Preparing financial statements
- Managing month-end closes
- Performing financial analysis of balance sheets and income statements
- Reconciling cash and the creation of cash requirement forecasts
- Familiarity with accounting entries for prior-period adjustments, accruals, impairments and write-offs
Candidates will have experience in any of the following areas: government contracting and DCAA regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley, not-for-profit and grant accounting, preparation and review of SEC quarterly and annual filings.
Software proficiencies in at least three of the following: Microsoft Office, Peachtree, Quickbooks, Deltek GCS Premier, PeopleSoft, Oracle Financial, Great Plains, Hyperion, SAP.
Rose Financial Services
of the 2011
Helios HR Apollo Awards
The Apollo Awards recognize organizations that invest in an intentional culture
of continuous learning.