Rose Financial Services has defined the Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Industry
Outsourcing Accounting Services gives companies access to a fully trained and staffed off-site or on-site accounting department utilizing an accounting system maintained and operated by Rose Financial Services®.
Our finance and accounting outsourcing services have been described by our clients as:
value-added cost-effective high quality responsive
Why? Because of our distinct client service which includes:
- Custom designed accounting system based on an in-depth "Needs Analysis". Initial meeting with our set-up team reviews all current accounting systems and practices.
- Services provided by experienced accounting professionals. All RFS professional staff are CPAs or on a CPA career track.
- Access to an entire accounting department from accounts payable staff to controller to CFO. Pay for only the types of services you need, performed by an appropriate level of staff.
- Maintenance of integrated accounting system. RFS guarantees that accounting systems maintained behind its firewall are always backed up and secured.
- Assistance in preparing for internal and external audits. Our staff knows your accounting systems and can efficiently work with auditors to get the information they need.
- Assistance with obtaining financing. Through our clients, we have relationships with many banks and know how to present the information they’re seeking.
- Assistance in establishing relationships with key vendors. By functioning as your accounting department, we represent your company at your comfort level.
- Cost effectiveness as a result of automation, utilization and experience. Our time-tested PRICE™ methodology – Processing, Reporting, Internal Controls, Economies of scale – saves money and adds value.
Accounting Services Market Before Rose Financial Services®
Rose Financial Services® Position In Accounting Services Market
Quality = Experience, comprehensive services, information value, responsiveness, internal controls, confidentiality, and cost effectiveness.
Our comprehensive accounting services produce tangible benefits for our clients:
- Allowing companies to focus on core competencies: By having an outside provider assume support service activities an organization can accelerate its growth and success through expanded investment in areas offering the greatest competitive advantage.
- Improving decision making capabilities: RFS has honed its skill at instituting accounting systems that provide timely, accurate, and relevant information. Executives can use that knowledge to bring financial clarity to the decision making process.
- Increasing internal controls through the segregation of duties: Accounting outsourcing ensures transparency, and the assurance that the accountant doing your payables is not the same as the one doing your bank reconciliations. In addition, the entire process is supervised by a controller. This could be difficult for a small company to achieve on its own, but easily accomplished by leveraging outside resources.
- Increasing company’s profitability and maximize cash flow: By outsourcing, the company reduces the need to invest capital funds in non-core functions, making capital funds more available for core functions. It can also improve certain financial ratios by eliminating the need to show return on equity from capital investments in non-core areas. In addition, access to the outside provider's lower cost structure, may result in greater economy of scale
- Improving company’s image with customers and vendors:Even the smallest of entities appears substantial when customers receive professional looking invoice in a timely manner and vendors are directed to the accounting department with their questions. In addition, funding agents – such as banks or investors – appreciate seeing that financial information is reliable and readily available.
- Increasing in financial and personnel confidentiality:The integrity of salary information, financial statements, and other confidential information is strengthened because it is processed at another location. Accidental exposure to employees is less likely. Data is backed up daily and safely stored.
- Avoiding trouble with local, state, and federal taxing authorities: RFS maintains strict control over the tax year calendar. By remaining proactive with regard to filing deadlines, we are able to use our knowledge of the company, its tax plan, and the accounting database, to ensure taxes and reports are filed in a compliant manner.
- Improving company’s credit rating and reduce the cost of borrowing: Financial clarity reassures those supplying funds that their money is being handled responsibly. Knowing that RFS is doing the accounting and offering guidance has given our clients better terms than they would have received on their own.
The Premier U.S. Based Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Firm™
Copyright © 2012 Rose Financial Services
THE PREMIER U.S. BASED FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING OUTSOURCING FIRM™