Whether you are a soon-to-be graduate or an experienced professional, we have plenty of exciting opportunities! RFS is looking for energetic and dedicated accounting professionals to serve our local, national and international client base.
Our commitment to developing and working with top talent is one of our highest priorities. We constantly strive for more ways to advance employee growth and development. By providing these opportunities, we are able to attract and retain “the best and the brightest.” We equip our employees with the necessary tools to create innovative solutions for our clients’ most difficult needs and challenges. As a result, we increase the quality of services provided to our clients.
The RFS work environment involves the following elements:
- Well-defined career track
- Full range of accounting experience
- Variety of public accounting work combined with the consistent schedule of corporate accounting
- Projects involving international and publicly traded clients
- Interesting assignments in our office and throughout the DC metro area
- A professional environment
- Training and education reimbursements
- The best and brightest colleagues
In addition, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Education and Training Program
For further information
RFS' Recruiter at (301) 527-1130 extension 229
see what opportunities
we currently have available.
The Premier U.S. Based Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Firm™
Copyright © 2014 Rose Financial Services
Rose Financial Services
of the 2011
Helios HR Apollo Awards
The Apollo Awards recognize organizations that invest in an intentional culture
of continuous learning.
THE PREMIER U.S. BASED FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING OUTSOURCING FIRM™